- Cash Sale: sell your grain for the posted price at the time of delivery.
- Forward Contract: establish the price of your grain now for delivery at a future date. Payment will be made at time of delivery.
- Basis Contract: set the basis now and price your grain when the Chicago futures level suits you.
- Target Contract: determine the price you want for your grain. When and if our posted price reaches your target, your grain will be automatically sold.
- Minimum Price Contract: you receive a guaranteed minimum price for you grain with unlimited maximum price potential.
- Hedge-to-Arrive (HTA) Contract: this is the opposite of a basis contract. The Chicago futures price is established now and you retain the right to set the basis at a future date using our current posted basis. You must establish basis prior to delivering grain.
- Index Pricing: use pre-determined pricing rules to establish the price of your grain over an extended period of time.
- Storage: deliver grain now and keep beneficial interest (ownership) until you decide to price it later at our current posted price or load grain out to use. Storage and other applicable charges will apply.
- Delayed Pricing: deliver grain now and transfer beneficial interest (ownership), but retain the option to price later at our current posted price. Service charges will apply.
- Deferred Payment deliver and sell your grain now, but wait to receive payment to earn a premium.